If you are a business owner or manager considering the sale or purchase of a company, an issuance of stock in a company, an employment agreement, a key man agreement or a policy and procedure manual, you know how important the binding nature of a commercial contract is.
At the Hart│King law firm in Santa Ana, our experienced Orange County transactional attorneys offer exceptional legal advice on contract matters to corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships and proprietors in matters involving raw land, multifamily housing, office, retail, office-industrial, manufacturing facilities, hotels, restaurants, marinas, and gas stations.
You Need A Contract To Buy Or Sell A Business, Hart│King Can Help.
Since 1982, Hart│King contract lawyers have guided their Southern California clients to positive outcomes in matters involving:
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Compensation agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Corporate due diligence
- Corporate governance
- Director and shareholder meetings and minutes
- Dissolution of corporations, LLCs and partnerships
- Equipment leases
- Formation of business entities, including corporations, partnerships and LLCs
- General contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Manufacturers' representatives/sales agent/dealer agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Preferred stock, rights of first refusal and registration rights agreements
- Promissory notes, security agreements and other loan transactions
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Securities regulatory compliance
- Shareholder, partnership and operating agreements
- Stock options plans and agreements
- Trademarks and copyrights
Contracts are the lifeblood of your business. For the facts you need about detailed documentation that protects your rights, and to arrange your confidential initial consultation with an experienced Hart│King lawyer, contact our law offices at 714-432-8700 or send an email message.