Practical And Professional Representation From An Experienced Law Firm
Rhonda H. Mehlman
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
Rhonda Mehlman is a member of Hart King's litigation department. Prior to joining the firm, Rhonda served as the general counsel for a national restaurant chain.
Rhonda has extensive experience in general business litigation including; contract, real estate, partnership, insurance bad faith, fraud, trademark, and franchise disputes. Since she's been at Hart King, she has worked on a substantial number of mobile home and real estate disputes. She has also participated in the defense of professional liability cases, and is experience in arbitration and mediation. Rhonda regularly handles appeals to the California Courts of Appeal, California Supreme Court, and 9th Circuit Court of Appeal.
- Obtained review by the California Supreme Court with directions to the Court of Appeal to vacate an order improperly entered.
- Obtained summary judgment in a real estate fraud case where the Plaintiffs were claiming over $500,000 in damages.
Rhonda is also a licensed California Real Estate Broker.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- California State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Forum on Franchising, Member, 1996 to 2000
Certified Legal Specialties
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
Current Employment Position
- Senior Counsel