Robyn Sherain has a broad legal background with more than twenty years of experience of transactional matters and litigation, including matters involving construction law, business law, corporate defense, insurance defense, and complex product and personal injury claims. She has represented clients throughout all stages of claims, and has successfully resolved matters from pre-litigation through trial. Robyn graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles, with Bachelor of Arts degrees in Economics and Psychology.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California