Experienced HOA Guidance From Hart | King In Orange County
Is your established HOA facing a serious legal issue involving the Board of Directors, CC&Rs, Rules and Regulations, or a lawsuit filed by a homeowner or another third party?
If so, we have the skill you need to put this challenge behind you. Our attorneys have been serving HOA clients in Southern California since 1982.
Guidance Benefiting Homeowners Associations For More Than 35 Years
Over the years, Hart King has represented Homeowners Associations and Housing Mutuals with total membership exceeding 15,000 residents. We provide HOAs with governance advice and litigation defense in the following areas of law:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance
- Architectural guidelines and control
- Board resolutions
- Covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs) drafting, interpretation and enforcement
- Collection of assessments
- Insurance coverage
- Liens and enforcement
- Nonprofit corporation law
- Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Resident disputes
One of our problem-solving lawyers is available to meet with you and act swiftly to address your HOA needs – beginning with a confidential initial consultation. Contact us today by calling 714-432-8700 or by sending us an email.