Experienced Representation For Business And Real Estate Contract Disputes
Disputes over the validity or interpretation of a business or real estate contract can be costly, stressful and time-consuming, as can claims related to breach of contract.
When selecting a law firm to represent your company’s best interests, you need experienced representation with a decades-long track record of achieving positive outcomes via mediation, arbitration, negotiation, and if necessary, litigation in state or federal court and appellate courts. In Southern California, that skilled, client-focused law firm is Hart King.
Our results-driven trial lawyers will listen carefully to your goals and thoroughly prepare your case, and are fully committed to seeing it through to a successful conclusion. We will be a strong advocate in the courtroom with persuasive arguments that resonate with judge and jury.
Serving Southern California Commercial And Real Estate Clients Since 1982
Hart King represents public corporations, midsized businesses and entrepreneurs with quality legal services that include:
- Negotiation, drafting and review of business contracts
- Handling of disputes over breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty
- Compensation agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Lease agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Easement and license agreements
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Shareholder, partnership and operating agreements
- Employment contract disputes involving severance, noncompete and nondisclosure agreements
- Manufacturers’ representative, sales agent and dealer agreements
To speak with one of the full-service contract dispute resolution attorneys at Hart King, arrange a confidential initial consultation by calling us at 714-432-8700. We also respond promptly to all email messages.