Experienced Business, Corporate And Partnership Formation And Guidance In Orange County
Owners, partners and shareholders of Southern California businesses have a champion in the skilled transactional attorneys of Hart King.
Since 1982, we have successfully guided a range of commercial clients in company formation, entity selection, daily operations, employment agreements and company procedures.
Our experienced Orange County business law attorneys offer expert guidance and support in legal matters related to:
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- General contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Compensation agreements
- Intellectual property
- Copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets
- Consulting agreements
- Real property and equipment
- Corporate due diligence
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Corporate governance
- Director and shareholder meetings and minutes
- Dissolution of corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and partnerships
- Shareholder, partnership and operating agreements
- Manufacturers’ representative/sales agent/dealer agreements
- Formation of business entities, including corporations, partnerships and LLCs
- Promissory notes, security agreements and other loan transactions
- Purchase and sale of businesses
Are you incorporating, expanding or dissolving your business or seeking to transfer its leadership to a new generation? You should contact the lawyers at Hart King to arrange a confidential initial consultation. Contact us by phone at 714-432-8700 or send us an email message.