The Law Firm To Contact For Experienced Contract Drafting And Negotiation
If you are a business owner or manager considering the sale or purchase of your company, an issuance of stock by your company, an employment agreement, a Key-Man agreement or a policy and procedure manual, our lawyers can offer guidance.
At the Hart King law firm in Orange County, our experienced transactional attorneys offer exceptional legal advice on contract matters to corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships and proprietors in matters involving raw land, multifamily housing, office, retail, office-industrial, manufacturing facilities, hotels, restaurants and marinas.
You Need A Contract To Buy Or Sell A Business, Hart | King Can Help
Since 1982, Hart King lawyers have guided their Southern California clients to winning outcomes in matters involving:
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Compensation agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Corporate due diligence
- Corporate governance
- Director and shareholder meetings and minutes
- Dissolution of corporations, LLCs and partnerships
- Equipment leases
- Formation of business entities, including corporations, partnerships and LLCs
- General contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Manufacturers’ representatives/sales agent/dealer agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Promissory notes, security agreements and other loan transactions
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Shareholder, partnership and operating agreements
- Trademarks and copyrights
Contracts are the lifeblood of your business. For the facts you need about detailed documentation that protects your rights, and to arrange your confidential initial consultation with an experienced Hart King lawyer, contact our law offices at 714-432-8700 or send an email message.